Digital Credentials & Badges.
Provide evidence of specific, tangible skills: cognitive, soft, and technical. We believe that digital or micro credentials can help address the equity and skills gaps found in both our educational systems and our fast-paced marketplace. By incorporating digital credentials into an organization’s ecosystem, learning offerings can become much more fluid and responsive to change as more employers migrate towards skilled-based hiring selection. Digital credentials give learners control of their own knowledge. We are dedicated to working with all leaders within the micro credentialing space to advance the use, standardization, and acceptance of digital credentials around the world.
The DCI will utilize our expertise in digital credentialing to offer education, support, and consultancy services for all stages of discovery, design, implementation, and most importantly sustainability.
DCI will provide resources, research, and consultative services on topics, trends, and program design related to digital credentials, workforce training, and development.
Align training with the needs of the workforce. They also empower individuals to take their learning achievements with them, wherever they go, allowing the earner to own their knowledge.
A badge contains:
- Verifiable digital credentials
- A digital emblem globally recognized to symbolizing skills and accomplishments
- Contains detailed content describing how the earner achieved the badge and can link to evidence of learning
- Represents attained knowledge, specific skill, set of skills, certificate, etc…
- Easy to share in social media: LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, blogs